That name game...

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Feb 20 20:34:46 UTC 2006

My advice:

Let's come up with a half-dozen names we like, whether we think they're
legally questionable or not.  Rank them in the order that we like them,
and then hand the whole thing off to legal and let them do what they do.
Surely at least one will survive.

--g

Greg DeKoenigsberg || Fedora Foundation || fedoraproject.org