That name game...

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 04:02:03 UTC 2006

Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> Jesse Keating wrote:
>> Please start discussing, I'd like to have a list of good names to throw
>> at Legal later this week.
>
> Jack Stentz was one of the creative consultants for the Andromeda Sci-fi
> series. I suggest going along that line and picking a generic enough and
> non-trademarked character name like Trance, Rev, Tyr, or Dylan.
>
> Should be geeky enough. :)
>
> Regards,

My suggestion...
- Zack Stentz writer of scifi show
- Ronald D. Moore writer of scifi show

Stentz -> Moore

possible outs could be two directions
1) Moore the nutjob left-wing film maker
Moore -> Bacon
2) Moore the scifi producer
Moore -> Caprica

For these reasons I strongly believe that "Moore" is a great, because
either Bacon or Caprica would be awesome future names.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com