beagle

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Jan 12 20:23:14 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-12 at 20:49 +0100, Aurelien Bompard wrote:
> First it wasn't even fit for Fedora, and now it goes straight in Core. And
> we tried so hard not to make Extras a second-class citizen...
> Nevermind.

beagle got pulled in because it was needed for some new nautilus search
features which make use of beagle.  The side effect is that all sorts of
other things now could use beagle, but we just haven't coded for them
yet.  (or at all).  We just haven't made any decisions regarding this.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora