multilib fun - devel packages

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Sat Jan 14 15:26:12 UTC 2006

Hi,

> 3) Generated docs
>
>   These are tricky; sometimes commands can be called to make
>   sure that timestamps aren't inserted into the file, or architecture
>   notes aren't added. Alternatively, generated docs can be
>   packaged in separate subpackages.

In the case of GStreamer, you only listed documentation.  It seems
pretty much all gtk-doc-style documentation is listed as conflicting,
for any package.

Do you know exactly where they differ ? There's nothing I can come up
with myself that would cause them to be different.

Thanks
Thomas

Ik heb vannacht gedronken en gezien
Hoe jij van mij nooit krijgt wat je verdient