Clamav security update

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Jan 17 18:19:15 UTC 2006

NM> There is a long/old package queue in the FE buildsys right now,
NM> including I think some clamav bits

Yes, I just saw this; unfortunately "plague-client list" just gives me
"Error connecting to build server: ''" when it used to work, so I
didn't see this.  The maintainer responded to the open bug report and
I finally thought to check the web page.

NM> So right now you are not waiting for the maintainer but for
NM> release people to flush this queue.

Which just moves my questions from "What to do if the maintainer
doesn't respond?" to "Can we get packages signed quickly in an
emergency?"

 - J<