Drunk on power: FC1 and before.... [was: A Heads-Up: moving all FC3 bugs to "needinfo"]

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Jul 11 19:14:16 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 11 July 2006 15:00, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 July 2006 14:51, Matthew Miller wrote:
> > The current wiki is better information that fedoralegacy.org, which says
> > "Parse error: parse error in /data/web/warren/html/header.html on line 1"
> > and then some other outdated information.
> >
> > Can we find someone to make the spare time to make the one-line apache
> > config change to redirect everything? :)
>
> My web box had critical hardware failure, I thought fedoralegacy.org was
> working.  I'm now on a new host, and it looks like I'm missing some xml
> packages so that apache can grok it.  Let me fix that.

Ok, look now.

There is some information that is not duplicated yet, such as the advisories
pages (although they are outdated).

What we really need is for somebody to compare fedoralegacy.org webpages to
counterparts in the wiki, and make a list of things that aren't duplicated so
that we have a task list of what to create so that we CAN do the redirect.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora