Development/Libraries/Java Group?

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Mon Jul 17 17:45:42 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-07-17 at 09:39 -0700, Anthony Green wrote:
> This web page...
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RPMGroups
>
> ...indicates that a Group value of Development/Libraries/Java is OK for
> Fedora.

That page is misleading.  It contains two lists, first of which is the
list of groups currently generally considered "valid" (which can be
found in every FC installation in /usr/share/doc/rpm-*/GROUPS), and the
latter was added afterwards and is just a dump of all groups found in
FC4 packages.

There was already a related item in the packaging committee's TODO list,
I've just bumped it so that clarifying this it will hopefully be
discussed in this week's meeting.  EasyFix, if you ask me :)