Core Packages in Violation of the Fedora Naming Guidelines

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Tue Jul 18 20:23:12 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 08:47 +0100, Gary Benson wrote:
> Rahul wrote:
> > Gary Benson wrote:

> > > How bizarre.  Red Hat has global assignments on file with
> > > groups like FSF and ASF.  Can we not have a similar thing
> > > with the Fedora Foundation?
> >
> > What Fedora Foundation?
> >
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Foundation
>
> Yeah, I realised as I hit send :)

If we could steer this back on topic, the Packaging Committee does need
to know what the goals are. It doesn't matter whether that communication
comes through the mailing list or the wiki.  In fact, discussion here or
on fedora-packaging will be beneficial as it's more conducive to
questions and clarifications.

Thanks,
-Toshio