Broken upgrade paths

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Jul 20 09:48:40 UTC 2006

Karel Zak schrieb:
>   I think write some script that compare repodata/primary.xml between
>   distributions shouldn't be problem. I can try write it and send some
>   results.

There is one already that's used by Extras already. See
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2006-July/msg00635.html
for the output, the code is in cvs somewhere at
http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/?root=fedora
(iirc). It checks both Core and Extras during each FE push.

Maybe we should post the output to fedora-maintainers instead. But it
would be even better if the maintainers in additional get a mail
directly if one of their packages has a broken upgrade path.

CU
thl