Minimal Build roots

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Thu Jul 20 17:27:22 UTC 2006

Hey All,

With FC6 fast approaching we will soon request that everyone rebuilds there
packages.  Before we do so we are going to make sure that the builders are
using the new FESCO approved minimal buildroot.

What does this mean to you?

Well your builds might break.

Why?

because we are not including all the packages that we used to in the
buildroot.

What do i do?

a very good  place to find out  is look at  Matt Domsch's  build reports
because  he has been using the new buildroot   or make sure you have the
latest mock  and test for yourself.  Please  make sure that all of your
packages build fine in the new buildroot before we make the call for the mass
rebuild

--
Regards
Dennis