Re: Packaging guidelines: IPv6

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006, Paul Howarth wrote:
If not, someone might notice bizarre
behavior in the package and eyeball the CVS. Once one of the stupidities is discovered, they're free to submit a bug report on the package.

That could be a bit on the late side depending on the severity of the stupidity.

The trick really is to get the right balance of QA and flexibility to get things done. I don't know what the solution for that is though.

I'm not sure there's a failsafe solution short of fully-moderated CVS commits. If someone has a better solution, I welcome them to speak up. If not, I suspect this may be a moot point.

     Jima