Re: ambiguity in the guidelines

On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 01:24 +0300, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> By the way, shouldn't packaging issues be discussed on the
> fedora-packaging list instead of here?

This is an issue with the guidelines themselves.  Personally, I think
fedora-maintainers is better than the packaging list.  That's just my
$0.02 cents, but I believe the audience on this list is a bit wider and
that is a good thing when discussing possible changes to the guidelines
that effect _everyone_.

josh