Re: ambiguity in the guidelines

On 7/6/06, seth vidal <skvidal linux duke edu> wrote:

it's an added bullshit item that clutters up the data.

Seth, I don't really think this language is entirely appropriate
coming from someone in your position (or even appropriate for this
mailing list or bugzilla). As you are a member of the Fedora Project
Board and FESCo, what you say affects the reputation and image of
Fedora, so I think you should be more careful. Perhaps this language
is not offensive to you, but I think a large number of people (me
included) are/would be offended by this.

n0dalus.