Re: Packaging guidelines: IPv6

Hi.

On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 15:50:04 +0200, Arjan van de Ven wrote:

> actually only a reviewer....
> well depends on what you want; a general "this looks sane enough" is
> different from a detailed audit.

Not a lot of people are able to do a detailed security audit.
I know I could not, although I am not unfamiliar with C and know some
of the more or less obvious quirks that are likely to occur.

What is even worse, if we really held an audit across FE, I am afraid
that not may packages would remain alive. There is some spectacular stuff
out there.