Re: Packaging guidelines: IPv6

On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 08:24 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> And if a package in Core doesn't support IPv6 what happens?  Does it get
> thrown out of Core (and by the proposed standards Extras as well)?

No. It gets fixed. Because we have package _maintainers_ in Core, not
just package-monkeys.

We're working on that already -- the first step is identifying all the
packages which need fixing, and filing bugs. Hence the growing list at
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/showdependencytree.cgi?id=195271

--
dwmw2