A Heads-Up: moving all FC3 bugs to "needinfo"

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Fri Jul 7 18:09:35 UTC 2006

As I did with FC2 long ago, I'm going to go through and mark all open FC3
bugs as "needinfo". This is a last-ditch attempt to make sure any of those
that really need to be addressed by Fedora Legacy get the attention they
need, and that anything still open that's still an issue in current releases
doesn't get lost forever.

I should have done this a long time ago, but I'm going to pull the "had a
baby" excuse on that.

When FC4 goes to Legacy, I'll do the same thing for those.