bugzilla issue: my bulk-change powers foiled! [was Re: A Heads-Up: moving all FC3 bugs to "needinfo"]

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Mon Jul 10 16:40:51 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 02:09:35PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> As I did with FC2 long ago, I'm going to go through and mark all open FC3
> bugs as "needinfo". This is a last-ditch attempt to make sure any of those
> that really need to be addressed by Fedora Legacy get the attention they
> need, and that anything still open that's still an issue in current releases
> doesn't get lost forever.

Hmmm.

I am foiled:

  Not allowed

  You tried to change the Priority field from normal to --do_not_change--,
  but only the owner or submitter of the bug, or a sufficiently empowered
  user, may change that field.

I don't think that the problem here is that I'm not "sufficiently
empowered", but rather that it's not properly reading the magic
"--do_not_change--" value. Can someone fix this?