Re: Drunk on power: FC1 and before.... [was: A Heads-Up: moving all FC3 bugs to "needinfo"]

On Tuesday 11 July 2006 14:32, Matthew Miller wrote:
> I've had several people make comments to me (not as part of the current
> bugzilla project) based on misinformation from the old page. I wonder it'd
> just be best to make a big redirect _now_....

If somebody is volunteering their time to do it, and make sure that the
redirect goes to good information, I'm not going to stop them.  I just have
none of that fabled 'spare time' myself (:

Release Engineer: Fedora