Re: Drunk on power: FC1 and before.... [was: A Heads-Up: moving all FC3 bugs to "needinfo"]

On Tuesday 11 July 2006 14:51, Matthew Miller wrote:
> The current wiki is better information that fedoralegacy.org, which says
> "Parse error: parse error in /data/web/warren/html/header.html on line 1"
> and then some other outdated information.
>
> Can we find someone to make the spare time to make the one-line apache
> config change to redirect everything? :)

My web box had critical hardware failure, I thought fedoralegacy.org was
working.  I'm now on a new host, and it looks like I'm missing some xml
packages so that apache can grok it.  Let me fix that.

Release Engineer: Fedora