Re: Core Packages in Violation of the Fedora Naming Guidelines

On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 18:18 -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> JM> Yeah, thanks for pointing this out.  How do you suggest this gets
> JM> fixed moving forward, then?
>
> Why not just fix the name?  Updates involving the test releases aren't
> supported anyway.

But Jeff's question was asking how not to cause a bunch of bzs from a
bunch of unhappy users.

So I've made a mistake in the naming, it's easy to fix, but how bout
suggestions of how to minimize the hassle for our uses. We want lots of
exposure to this so upsetting people is not going to help.

Ian