Re: Core Packages in Violation of the Fedora Naming Guidelines

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
On Wed, 2006-07-12 at 08:55 -0500, Jima wrote:
  Err, I think you kinda contradicted yourself there; I think you're
telling people TO use whole numbers, and not decimals.  Unless my brain is
warping the definition of "whole numbers," which is also possible
(although a cursory Google suggests not).

Yes. Whole numbers, not decimals. I'm allowed to get math wrong, it
comes with my North Carolina School of Science & Math diploma.

Fair enough! It might be worth noting that a probable exception to the "whole numbers" rule would be pre-release, where the whole number would be prepended by "0."...right? Sorry if I'm blurring the point too much; I'm just trying to avoid screwing up wherever possible.

     Jima