Re: Core Packages in Violation of the Fedora Naming Guidelines

On Monday 17 July 2006 04:41, Gary Benson wrote:
> You'll have to remove the page's immutable status first

That page should only be immutable if you don't have a wiki account and don't
have a signed CLA on file so that we can add you to the EditGroup in the
wiki.  This prevents random spamming of our wiki, and ensures that anycontent
contributed to the wiki can be reused in things such as printed
documentation.

Release Engineer: Fedora