Mass Rebuild Status

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Jul 17 13:00:37 UTC 2006

Out of all the packages for FC6, the following packages have either A) not
been rebuilt since FC5 or earlier, or B) have not been rebuilt since the new
gcc / glibc packages went into the buildroots for gnu_hash.

These will need to be built before the freeze on Wed.  If you are working on
some of these, please let the list know so that we don't stomp on your work.
I'll be attacking some of them this afternoon after I clear out some pending
package reviews.  If you have a spare cycle and want to help out, please
rebuild one of the packages in this list and let the list know you did it:

ant
autoconf
cadaver
cairo