Mass Rebuild Status

Jindrich Novy jnovy at redhat.com
Mon Jul 17 13:45:17 UTC 2006

> Out of all the packages for FC6, the following packages have either A) not
> been rebuilt since FC5 or earlier, or B) have not been rebuilt since the new
> gcc / glibc packages went into the buildroots for gnu_hash.

> db4

I tried to rebuild db4, but I received this as the result:

BuildrootError: error building package (arch ia64), mock exited with
status 10

without any logs available to look in. I briefly looked into mock
sources where I see:

# result/exit codes
# 0 = yay!
# 1 = something happened  - it's bad
# 30 = Yum emitted an error of some sort
# 40 = some error in the pkg we're building
# 10 = problem building the package
# 20 = error in the chroot of some kind

... what was not of a big help to me.

Does anyone know what the exit status 10 means?

Thanks,
Jindrich