Development/Libraries/Java Group?

This web page...
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RPMGroups

...indicates that a Group value of Development/Libraries/Java is OK for
Fedora.  This is what the JPackage project is using.  For the few
packages I've migrated from JPackage to Extras, I've changed Group to
simply Development/Libraries although  I would have preferred
Development/Libraries/Java.  Is it really ok to use
Development/Libraries/Java?

Thanks,

AG