Re: Core Packages in Violation of the Fedora Naming Guidelines

Gary Benson wrote:
Jesse Keating wrote:
On Monday 17 July 2006 10:55, Gary Benson wrote:
I used to be in the EditGroup.  Do I actually have to physically
sign something to be added or is the fact I work for Red Hat
enough?
You as a person need to sign the CLA.  We started requiring this
a short while ago so that the content could be reused.

How bizarre.  Red Hat has global assignments on file with groups
like FSF and ASF.  Can we not have a similar thing with the
Fedora Foundation?

What Fedora Foundation?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Foundation

Rahul