Re: Core Packages in Violation of the Fedora Naming Guidelines

Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com> writes:

> You as a person need to sign the CLA.  We started requiring this a
> short while ago so that the content could be reused.

How interesting.  Many corporate employees, including AFAIK those at
Red Hat, rarely hold intellectual property that is not automatically
signed over to the employer.  Have you received competent advice that
a CLA from such a person is actually worth anything?

- FChE