Updated proposal for dealing with JPackage based packages

After more discussion, I've added another proposal to our draft regarding
JPackage based packages and their current conflict with the Fedora Packaging
Guidelines.  I'm continuing the discussion here as more of the interested
parties are here rather than fedora-packaging.

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/JavaPackageNaming

is the current Draft.  The proposal which I have added is the first one
listed: "Removal of jpp From Release"

Please review this Draft and proposal for discussion.  I would like to come to
an agreement ASAP as there are pending packages for review.

Release Engineer: Fedora