Re: lzo 2.02 soname change update coming up (devel only)

Hans de Goede wrote:

Rex Dieter wrote:
Hans de Goede wrote:

Here is a list of all packages that use lzo and if they work with the
new lzo. Thanks to Ville for the list:
Affected apps in FE:
- dxpc: not prepared for 2.x.  Upstream 3.9.0 seems to be.
  REMARK: This is orphaned, if noone picks it up I guess we should
  remove it soon.
  REMARK:
  dxpc's license is claimed to be BSD, but because the GPL'd lzo is
  linked in it, the shipped combo is GPL -> should be reflected in the
  License tag.
I've updated dxpc's cvs/devel branch to fix the license and updated to
3.9.0, so should be ready to go when/if someone takes over maintainership.

Maybe someone (you or me) should tag and build this coming sunday if
there is not a new maintainer then, so that atleast we don't break
upgrades for people who have dxpc installed?

OK, twist my arm... (:  (I'll do it)

-- Rex