lzo 2.02 soname change update coming up (devel only)

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Wed Jul 26 12:27:23 UTC 2006

Rex Dieter wrote:
>> Hans de Goede wrote:

>>> Maybe someone (you or me) should tag and build this coming sunday if
>>> there is not a new maintainer then, so that atleast we don't break
>>> upgrades for people who have dxpc installed?
>>
>> OK, twist my arm... (:  (I'll do it)
>
> Well, looks like lzo2 isn't built yet, so either you go ahead and do the
> tag/build, or let me know when lzo2 is build/ready and I'll do it.

Thats correct, it said as much in my first mail its in CVS, so that
people can do a local build and test their packages against this local
build to rub out any wrinkles before the "massive" rebuild sunday.

I'll build the new dxpc coming sunday once the new lzo has been build.
Has the new dxpc already been tagged?

Regards,

Hans