System Environment/Libraries vs Development/Libraries

Fedora rpm group categories include both "System Environment/Libraries"
and "Development/Libraries".

I've been putting new FE libraries (like liblo (C) and itext (java))
under "Development/Libraries", and only noticed "System
Environment/Libraries" when reviewing a new package for somebody.  Is
there something that helps us decide which group a library should go
under?  I don't see how this distinction can be useful.

AG