System Environment/Libraries vs Development/Libraries

Jose' Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Wed Jul 26 17:15:29 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 26 July 2006 18:01, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> Yes, they belong in SE/Libraries.  No it doesn't matter much (because
> the Group tag is in pretty poor shape.)

  Is (was) there any resolution from the packaging committee on the Group tag?

  In the present state they are useless and unused.

  This relates also with the weekly report presented by Christian on FE
Package Status. I have not used comps.xml before for my packages since I
never found documentation of how to it. I am not saying that there is not, I
am just saying that I did not found it.

--
José Abílio