Broken Build Requires

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Jun 5 21:23:07 UTC 2006

As some of you know, we switched to a new build system at Red Hat, that
makes use of Mock.  Before Test1 of FC6 (before the freeze), I'd like to
rebuild all compilable packages using this new build system.  However, I
can't do this until the broken BuildRequires are fixed.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/showdependencytree.cgi?id=191529&hide_resolved=1

That lists the current unresolved issues.  There is still 135 packages
that need to be addressed before they'll build in the new build system.

PLEASE do take a look if your package is one of those a bug has been
filed against.  Devel freeze is next Wed.  That's not a lot of time.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora