Broken Build Requires

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Mon Jun 5 21:35:02 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 05:23:07PM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> PLEASE do take a look if your package is one of those a bug has been
> filed against.  Devel freeze is next Wed.  That's not a lot of time.

Extras has an owners.list file that I've been thinking of using to
bcc: the maintainers of the files that don't compile.  If there's
something like that for Core (there must be, as bugzilla knows...), we
could do the same.  Just to make sure people see/know their package
list for cleanups like this.

Just a thought.
-Matt

--