gnutls upgrade

Tomas Mraz tmraz at redhat.com
Wed Jun 14 23:08:20 UTC 2006

So I have upgraded gnutls in FC development to 1.4.0 version. This means
that there is a soname bump and rebuild of dependent packages are
required.

This is a notice to maintainers of such dependent packages in extras so
that they know about the required rebuild.

I also apologize that I upgraded the gnutls package just before FC6
Test1 freeze and caused so many necessary rebuilds of Fedora Core
packages. I'm sorry that I didn't realize that there are so many new
dependencies in devel compared to FC4 and FC5.
--
Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com>