Mass rebuild of core packages coming soon

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Jun 30 19:47:19 UTC 2006

I've been requested to rebuild every Core package for a few reasons.

1) rpm signing w/ sha256sum
2) New toolset feature to speed up dynamic lib linking by 50%~
3) get all packages built through new build system (brew)

We're waiting for some stuff to finalize upstream, but would like to
start on the building next week.

Please give me a list of packages you'd prefer I didn't build and I'll
blacklist them from my massbuild scripts.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora