Name Poll

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Mar 1 16:36:22 UTC 2006

So we weren't able to get the donate for a vote program going for FC5,
so instead we've setup a poll for the names that passed through legal.
Each of you should get an individual email with a link to cast your
vote.  Don't share this link as each successive vote replaces the
previous one.  The poll should be open until 12:00am Monday EST.  If you
haven't gotten an email within the next few hours, please email me
privately (and be honest) and I'll try to arrange for another email to
be sent to you or to a different address that will accept the email.

Thanks!
--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora