continuing with sprint development post-fc5

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at redhat.com
Mon Mar 6 17:24:25 UTC 2006

After reading this thread, I think that I should explain a little more
what I was suggesting:

o That we have a repository to support making our mobile support much
better.  Updated packages might include:

NetworkManager
kernel
acpi-related stuff
wpa_supplicant
new X drivers
suspend/resume scripts
etc

But that it's focused in this one area.  Having a generic "experimental"
tree will just result in piling on, and I would rather have focus in
this one problem domain for this one repo.  And also the "experimental"
tree _is_ the devel tree.  It's FC6.  I just want to see us make real
gains with the relatively stable FC5 tree.

--Chris