emacs 22 and FC

Gérard Milmeister gemi at bluewin.ch
Thu Mar 16 18:43:19 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 17:09 +0900, Jens Petersen wrote:
> As some of you are probably well aware, Emacs 22 seems to be taking forever
> to be released, so some users are getting impatient to see a cvs snapshot
My belated opinion:
I would like to have Emacs 22 as soon as possible. I have you used
your snapshot and it works well. I certainly prefer the GTK menus
to the old emacs and xemacs ones.
If only it had anti-aliased text...
One problem though:
I cannot use the compose key for entering latin-1 characters.
The mini-buffer shows <Multi_key> is undefined.

--
Gérard Milmeister
Langackerstrasse 49