SSH key change on cvs.fedora.redhat.com?

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Mon Mar 27 08:33:52 UTC 2006

Matthias Saou wrote :

> I just tried to update some CVS modules from the Extras CVS, and got a big
> fat warning about the ssh key which has changed. I haven't seen any
> mention of this this on this list. Is it to be expected? Feared?

FYI, and after reading the Extras list, the CVS system has been migrated
to another host for which the the correct key is indeed :
dd:0d:f1:d6:e2:f6:39:cf:ca:6b:03:28:8d:84:3a:d5.

Definitely worth mentioning on this list too, though ;-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) - Linux kernel 2.6.16-1.2069_FC5
Load : 0.26 0.47 0.39