Fedora Core package cleanup project

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Sun May 14 13:50:50 UTC 2006

On Sun, May 14, 2006 at 02:40:29PM +1200, Michael J Knox wrote:
> Quick question..
>
> Is it OK to do this with FC5 as the build host? I mirror locally FC5 +
> updates and would save me a ton of bandwidth (which still costs heaps in
> NZ).

FWIW, I've taken 3 systems the past 12 hours, and have nearly finished
rebuilding rawhide on x86_64.  You can find the results here:

http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/mock-results/

Some have had rpmlint run on them, many haven't (2 of my build systems
did't have it installed; d'oh).  I'll run them all, and rpmdiff
against rawhide, when done.  The above resyncs at the top of the hour
as packages finish.  So folks can start looking without needing to
build each themselves.

-Matt

--
Matt Domsch