FC6 test1 schedule slip

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Fri May 26 16:21:32 UTC 2006

As might be somewhat clear from the request to clean up buildrequires,
we're trying to switch the building of Core to be using mock for Fedora
Core 6.  Given this, we really want to make the switch prior to test1 to
avoid later problems.  So, to make this possible, we're going to slip
test1 by a week to give time for shaking out problems from switching to
the new build system.  This makes the new freeze date for test1 June
14th and the rest of the schedule ripples accordingly.

Jeremy