Change of e-mail address, not able to submit plague build jobs

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sat Nov 11 17:17:08 UTC 2006

Joost Soeterbroek schrieb:
> I have recently lost the e-mail address I used for all fedora extras
> related activities.
> I have changed to my new e-mail address in owners.list, fedora account
> system, bugzilla, and ~/.plague-client.cfg file. I have also
> generated/downloaded new certs.
> My CVS account is still working, but when submitting plague build job
> I got an error: "Insufficient privileges". Can anyone help me to
> remedy this?

The buildsys is only syncing once a day with the accounts system if I
(and tibbs in #fedora-extras) remember correctly. Did you wait at least
24 hours?

Otherwise you probably need to ask the guys from the infrastructure
group for help.
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure#head-ff94f78e5ed93fa2613a8f4cf103b2a1a9327e43

CU
thl