dist-hg proof-of-concept ready for use

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Mon Nov 13 14:16:50 UTC 2006

On Monday 13 November 2006 12:57 pm, Enrico Scholz wrote:
> Why should writing in a prototyping language be a '+1'?

  With all the due respect Enrico but script != prototyping, python can be
used as a prototyping language (and I use it sometimes) but it is a language
in it own right.

  The facility of using embedding and extensions in python allows it to be
used as a glue language better than it would ever be done in compiled (real?)
languages. And yes sometimes I use C or C++ for different kinds of problems.

  I don't intend to start any kind of flamewar and I will restrain my
participation in this thread to this message.

--
José Abílio