dist-hg proof-of-concept ready for use

Josh Boyer jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org
Mon Nov 13 14:47:56 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 15:40 +0100, Denis Leroy wrote:
> Neal Becker wrote:
> > If all other things were equal (although they're not), being written in python
> > is worth +1.
>
> to me that's a big -1.. my concerns would be mainly performance
> scalability, and code quality.

This entire line of thinking is ridiculous (on both sides).  We should
just stop discussing this now, because it's not going to result in
anything productive and will probably deteriorate into a flamewar soon.

Different programs are written in different languages.  Each language
has advantages and disadvantages.  Code quality is more a product of the
author than the language.  Leave it at that.

josh