dist-git status

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Nov 15 20:09:53 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 15 November 2006 11:35, Carl Worth wrote:
> I'd actually be interested in attempting some conversions myself. If I
> were to do that, what's the easiest way to get my hands on the CVS
> repository? (And yes, I understand that this might be "hard" now and
> is one of the things that would obviously be quite easy after the move
> to a new system.)

Great!  I welcome anybody else to play with this!  I asked for a restore from
a backup of the CVS repo for my xen host.  I asked the fedora infrastructure
team for this.  They could probably provide it to anybody.  If not, I could
turn on rsync or give you an account on my xen guest that has an exploaded
cvs tree on it to grab all or part of it.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora