dist-git status

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Nov 15 21:22:00 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 15 November 2006 16:13, Carl Worth wrote:
> Ask who for what exactly?

Fedora-infrastructure-list for access to the Extras CVS root.

> >                                                            If not, I
> > could turn on rsync or give you an account on my xen guest that has an
> > exploaded cvs tree on it to grab all or part of it.
>
> Well, you know what I'm interested in, so if you have a
> not-too-inconvenient way to get it to me, (and better, to anybody
> interested in it), that would be great.

I'm super fried from the Fedora summit this week and not really wanting to
poke at any of this stuff right now, I'd prefer if the infrastructure team
can help.  (#fedora-admin on freenode for IRC)

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora