dist-hg proof-of-concept ready for use

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Nov 16 06:44:39 UTC 2006

> I continue to get "its a great tool, learning it sucks and sometimes I
> have to do sucky things to do what I want, but its a great tool!"

My opinion would actually be _similar_ to the above except that it would
be in the past tense -- "learning it _sucked_" and "sometimes I _used_
to have to do sucky things".

The learning is apparently a lot better now, although I'm obviously not
in a position to judge objectively that any more. I certainly haven't
had to do sucky things for a long time.

--
dwmw2