Vote on your name choice for FC6!

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Oct 6 14:06:58 UTC 2006

On Friday 06 October 2006 05:01, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> Then again, it'd be even more interesting if the surveys were being done
> using open source software, directly on a Fedora branded website too.  ;o)

It slipped my mind this time around, but a lot of work was done on the Fedora
account system to allow for voting, it was needed for the FESCO elections.  I
had completely forgotten about this and went with what RH uses for surveys
like we did last time.  Next time we vote on a name it will be done through
the Fedora account system.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora