Agressive FUD by Fedora contributor

Christopher Stone chris.stone at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 23:14:46 UTC 2006

I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish here Axel.  You seem to
be completely ignoring the **FACT** that Fedora users who use ATrpms
end up with messed up systems in which they can no longer properly
upgrade using yum.

Why don't we change this from a "this guy is spreading FUD"
discussion, to an actual technical discussion about the fact that some
repos replace, upgrade or obsolete packages already found in
Core/Extras.

Or would you prefer to ingore the actual underlying technical issue we
(not just me) are trying to get through to you.